I am a Wedding, Portrait & Event Photographer - Artist living in the Southwest Virginia area.
* what makes me tick: Being prepared for the job, a pre-wedding scouting trip, having all the batteries charged, camera bag packed & ready and coffee!
* what makes my day: Knowing everybody i care about is happy & safe. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the help from my sister, family & my parents.
* what do i love to photograph: beauty, love, romance, expression, art, nature and my beautiful daughter.
* what is my favorite color: purple and bright blue.
* what is your favorite camera: nikon d5, nikon d850, f5 film camera.
* what is my favorite music: tangerine dream, yes, elp, rush, and roger keyes.
* where did you learn photography: self taught after a brief high-school class, practice, practice, practice and a two year associated degree in fashion & photojournalism from the Art Institute of Colorado. 12 yrs professional rodeo & country music photographer for cheyenne frontier days.
* what's different about me: i don't watch tv, love to cook, photograph landscapes, nature & travel. Exercise daily @ 530am.
* what is my favorite food: bbq brisket, fresh salmon, fresh veggies, watermelon.
* what terrifies me: heights. Camera or Equipment malfunction.
* other than weddings what have you've photographed: pro rodeo, country-western musicians; garth brooks, george strait, reba mcintyre, the judds in concert, denver grand prix, various music festivals, work for kodak, uswest dex, town of parker colorado, miss colorado pageant, floydfest music festival.
* what are my favorite quotes: "A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people" -Annie Leibovitz, "love the life you live. live the life you love" - Bob Marley, "those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing" - Salvador Dali
* what drives me crazy: ignorance, someone taking advantage over someone else, hate, negative attitudes & mean people.
* what is on my bucket list: maybe a wedding in the swiss alps or lake como in italy, a week vacation with my daughter after college to anywhere fun & interesting, relaxing in a beautiful mountain location near banff canada, touring & photographing the castles in europe.